Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged

Got this one over at Dawn-Marie's Dreamscape:
(I'm guessing it's called the "Four Things" meme.)

Four jobs you've had in your life
Interviewing customers at the new-fangled "fast-food" restaurant, McDonald's
Astrologer
Legal secretary
Domestic goddess (current job)

Four movies you could watch over and over (and I have)
Princess Bride
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Dune

Four places you've lived
Japan
Ft. Hood, TX
Ft. Worth, TX
Dallas, TX

Four tv shows you love to watch
Book of Daniel (until the wimps at NBC cancel it)
24
Boston Legal
West Wing (until the wimps at NCB cancel it)

Four places you've been on vacation
Corpus Christi, TX
Ixtapa, Mexico
North Carolina
London

Four blogs you visit daily
Oh dear. I'm afraid I don't always visit
any blog on my blogroll daily. I'll do
better, I promise!

Four of your favorite foods
Bacon, eggs, and toast
Shrimp scampi
Blue Bell vanilla ice cream
Coffee (well, it comes from beans, doesn't it?)

Four places you'd rather be
(All together now:)
NORTH CAROLINA!!!

Four authors you can't live without
Frank Herbert
Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson
Diana Gabaldon
Ann Rule

Four vehicles you've owned
Can I change this one? Thanks.

Four people I most admire
Tomcat
Bishop Gene Robinson
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. Stephen Hawking

Haven't been tagged with this one yet?
You're It!