Monday, December 12, 2005

At Last!

!!! It must be your lucky day!  At last - answers to my previous post, "True Lies?" !!!



"I was a professional astrologer for two years."



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



TRUE!  And I worked my kiester off because that was way back before they had computer programs that would calculate charts and spit out transits and progressions in nanoseconds.



*****



"I was once the only passenger on a commercial airline flight."



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



TRUE!  Hah!  Most everyone thought this one was the lie.  Back in, oh ... 1971-ish, I took a Continental Airlines flight from Dallas to Sante Fe, New Mexico.  At the airport in Midland, Texas, every passenger but me got off the plane, so there I was, the only passenger when we continued on to Santa Fe.  When the stewardess found out this was the first time I had ever flown, she told the pilot and co-pilot, and they invited me up into the cockpit.  Way cool.  When we landed, I stepped out onto the tarmac to behold the Santa Fe International Airport in all of its ADOBE glory!



*****



"I was once hit in the face by a Frisbee at a Stones' concert."



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



TRUE!  Alas.  The concert was in Dallas at the Cottonbowl.  It was ... 1981? maybe.  Why do people throw Frisbees at concerts?  Good thing I was stoned at the time, because that might have hurt really bad!



*****



"I once met Robert Blake."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



FALSE!   Thank God!  Way back before I ever met Tomcat, I really, really had a huge crush on Robert Blake.  I mean, I wanted to MARRY Robert Blake!  Oh, people -- be careful what you wish for -- just ask Bonnie Lee Bakley.  Oh, wait, you can't.  Nevermind. 



And kudus to Pooks at GuiltyofBeing for guessing this one!