Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's a little early for this,

but what the heck. Who do you think the candidates should pick as running mate?

If Sen. Obama wins the nomination, I think he should pick Gov. Bill Richardson. The gov is arguably the best qualified of all the candidates who ran this year, and the fact that he's Hispanic would be a plus. (I used to think that Sen. Clinton would be a good choice for veep, but now I'm just sickened by the way she's run her campaign, so I hope he doesn't pick her.)

If Sen. Clinton wins the nomination, then of course I'd like for her to pick Obama. In fact, that may be the only way she could defeat the Republican nominee.

As for Sen. McCain, I think picking Huckabee would be a huge mistake for his party. Therefore, I hope that's his pick. :)

Your thoughts?