Friday, February 29, 2008

Yesterday there was an argument going on at Maxwell House between the new owner's contractor and our movers over who had rights to the driveway. The contractor threatened to dump a load of gravel behind the truck, thus blocking the moving truck from exiting the driveway. I said, "Over my dead body." That's how the morning went. Bear in mind we were still paying rent there.

This morning? Well, I'm wondering whether I'm going to have to call the doctor or go to the hospital. I just took my first dose of prescribed Niaspan and this niacin rush is about a thousand times worse than any hot flash I've ever had. And this is the time-release version! Oh well, at least my face matches my red top... Good grief - I hope this goes away soon. (The rush, not the top, you sillies.)