Friday, January 04, 2008

The Audacity of Hope



I'm thrilled by Sen. Obama's victory in Iowa last night! On to New Hampshire!

Once again, I'm pimping his book, The Audacity of Hope. If you haven't already, please read this amazing book and get to know this man who may be our next President!

If you're favorably impressed, then check out The Obama Book Project at the link in my sidebar. This was started by a UT Austin student named Alex Gunter, and I think it's a terrific idea. Basically, you buy as many copies of the book as you can afford and give them to people to read, sign, also sign the online guest book, and pass it on to someone else. Some people leave copies of the book in public places with a note for people to read it, sign it, and pass it on. I've been trying to help Alex's project to get more exposure because I know when people read the book, whether they agree with all or some of his ideas or not, they will realize that Sen. Obama is not some inexperienced political lightweight.