Saturday, April 01, 2006

Take My Blogroll. Please.

How many times do we bloggers stumble (clumsy bunch that we are) across someone else's blog, read and like the first entry, and the second entry, then maybe bookmark and/or leave a comment, and move on, or how many times do we revisit our favorite bloggers because we love them so much, but never really pay attention to their blogrolls, the blogs they loved enough to link to? If you're like me, not very often. Only so many hours in the day, right?

Starting today, I'm going to make a point to visit blogs on other people's blogrolls as often as I can. I know that I'll find some great places and people out there, and as an added plus, I won't be stumbling around, I'll be on a clearly marked path. Wow - was that profound? Uh, nah ... second thought, not so much.

Anyway, take my blogroll, please. You'll find some wonderful people over there!