Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It Beats Law School

Chapters 1 through 6 are done, and I've got a good portion of my mystery novel story-boarded. But now I've come to the part where I can't write another word without doing the research.

Unless ... I could get away with:

-----------------------------
Chapter 7

And so, he was arrested and indicted for murder, which was a huge surprise, he pled not guilty at the arraignment, and then there was a bail bond hearing. His lawyer, whom he really liked a lot, got him out on his own recognizance.
-----------------------------

Hmmm. No, one must have details. Lots of details. Like, most of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure details (thank God for PDFs.) I'll need to cram in about ten times as much information as I'll actually need to write the scenes.

So, this is me for awhile:



Image hosting by Photobucket