Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Even Worse Than We Thought

I kept hearing about the Creation Museum* being built in Kentucky. Then, there was a lot of buzz about it's upcoming opening. Then, there were emails flying about the Rally For Reason endorsed by American Atheists.

Well, they had the rally and the museum opened and I yawned. I gave it all a sort of mental shrug. What, me worry? Wasn't this just another example of the inexplicable nonsense we've come to expect at a time when the President of the United States thinks his god** told him to invade the Middle East?

I should have paid more attention. A lot more attention, folks. You have got to read this for yourselves.

Fun at the Creation Museum!!!! (my field trip to Crazyland)
-Daily Kos, June 9, 2007




___________________________
* whose unscientific motto is, Prepare to Believe

** when of course, as everyone knows, the only one true god and creator of the universe is the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who told him to do no such thing.