Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interview Meme

This one's from Lavender:

1. What is your biggest pet peeve and why does it bother you?

Tailgaters. Why do they assume they have the right to invade my space? I did a post about this here.

2. Why do you want to move away from Texas?

It's not so much wanting to leave Texas (except to get away from the blasted heat!), but wanting to go the same state where Tomcat's parents retired. We've been to North Carolina and it's gorgeous. It has two coasts, forests, and mountains, all in one easy-to-drive-to area, unlike Texas, where you have to drive forever to get to something. Oh, and did I mention the heat?

3. Name three things that you DO NOT believe in.

One: Magical beings like gods and goddesses, elves, and Santa Claus

Two: The so-called "nobility of man." Sure, there are exceptions, but that's the point. Noble people seem to be aberrations, because judging by the way most people on the planet are living, in abject poverty, and some under horrific conditions, the rest of the species sure doesn't have much going for it.

Three: Anything the Bush administration says.

4. When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer?

Somewhere in childhood, maybe around age 10 or 11. I started writing short stories. Sure wish I'd saved them!

5. What are you most afraid of?

Alzheimers.


DIRECTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEW MEME

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.