Friday, October 19, 2007

Bugged

Does this bug you as much as it does me? I mean, there you are at the anti-war march, and you look over and see ...





October 12, 2007
US agencies are staying tight-lipped about robobug research, writes Rick Weiss.

[article excerpt:]

VANESSA ALARCON saw them at an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square in Washington last month.

"I heard someone say: 'Oh my god, look at those'," the university student recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But those are not insects."

Bernard Crane saw them, too. "I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "I thought: 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

That is just one of the questions hovering over a handful of similar sightings at political events in Washington and New York.

Some suspect the insect-like drones are high-tech surveillance tools, perhaps for the Department of Homeland Security.

Do you believe this shit? And this is domestic spying, folks.
--------------------------------------------------------------